- Abnormal Odor. Usually, the oven should fill your home with the beautiful smells of your cooking.
- Strange Noises when turned on such as ticking, whirling, buzzing, or scratching.
- Burnt food becoming a common occurrence.
- Electrical Problems, including fan issues, lights not working, buttons not working, it could be due to a warped wire.
- Not turning on in the first place.
- bad current, or poor control.
It is very important to make sure that if any of the following signs are present, that you contact the Salt Electrical team who can solve the problem before it is too late.
When dealing with electrics, there is always a serious risk of electric shock, so if any problems do arise, make sure you do the right thing and get your issues resolved quickly by a series of professionals who get it right every time.
With almost 70 years of experience in the electrical field, there simply is no competitors that even come close to the Salt Electrical way. When you are met with outstanding service by the best in the business at an affordable price, no one comes close.
So give the team a call today for any of your oven repairs in the Geelong region and enjoy the peace of mind of a fully functioning oven.